Sunday, January 19, 2014

Signed, Sealed, Delivered.

I'm always on the lookout for authentic Korean souvenirs and gifts, so I was very excited to find a random boutique filled with stationary, tea mugs, cards, and stamps in Jeju's City Hall area, or {sicheongsa 청사 }last night.I'm not sure of the store name. Here is what I found…and bought!: 
{Korean stickers. These were 1,000 KRW or 1.00 USD$. They are cute and give health and safety messages. This one reminds you to wear a helmet. I bought two more: one that says I'm organized {ha} and one that says to shut OFF my computer, girlfriend.It's stuck on my laptop now. Good advice}. 

{Tell me you don't secretly want these. Don't even know where I will stick 'em, but still}.

{Handmade Korean cards, which I will probably frame as a collection. The written language is so beautiful. I sometimes like not knowing exactly what they all say in English.}



{A mug I bought for my Dad's early birthday gift. It was a fun and random find. The store owner spoke some English, and told me this one says, "I love you Daddy." Okay, I'm five - but, how perfect! I picked this one up out of a collection of similar looking mugs, all with different phrases}. 

{Pocket cosmetic mirror 1,500 KRW or 1.50 USD$}
Happy {frivolous} shopping to me!
*


No comments:

Post a Comment