Sunday, September 29, 2013

취침 시간 Chwichim Sigan

While Rach and I were shopping around at Lotte Mart, I finally found a beautiful Korean children's book to bring home as a keepsake! I've been searching for one. 
*

{Front and back covers}. 

This one caught my eye as we were grocery shopping. It cost me 13,000 KRW or 13 USD. I love it. It has a hard binding, and a glittery cover.{It was all wrapped up, but I snuck a peek at the store!}
*
 The inside has many different fairy tales and bedtime stories {the title of my blog, Chwichim Sigan means "bedtime"}, with beautiful illustrations. It reminds me of the stories my Dad would read to us before bed when we were young. I loved those stories! Now I just need a translator!
*





*

2 comments:

  1. I have to have this book!!!!!!! So jealous! Such a nice find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous of your "Myths of Jeju" book! I didn't get a shout out from the author! :( Hehe

      Delete