Monday, December 16, 2013

Homecoming

Ah! I am finally home for vacation and the Christmas holiday with my family and friends! :) 
*
The journey home was a long one; nearly two days of travel and two major flights: 10 hours from Seoul to LA aaaand five more hours to Boston. But it was well worth it! I had a ten hour layover to see a bit of LA, too, which was fun {especially since one of my best friends is living there now!} But, I was so anxious finally getting off the plane at Logan, especially to see Luke. 
Before we left Jeju, Rachel and I relaxed at our favorite cafe, On Cafe, to get some coffee and a manicure. We got our nails done on Jeju Saturday at 11 am, and we later landed in LA the same day at 1:50 pm…even with a ten hour flight!!!!!! So we went back in time !
*


I got a very quick glimpse of LA. And, a little drama at LAX! My itinerary was wrong, and I missed my initial flight to Boston. The customer service was absolutely horrific, and I have an interesting story for my friends {probably wasn't the best side of me to see}….Anyways, I had to catch the next flight out in the morning. Thank goodness for Danielle! 
 {Danielle's place right on Hermosa Beach! She has a beautiful apartment! The weather was gorgeous and we walked around in short sleeves in December, while we browsed the shops and got yummy tacos! It's hard for a New Englander to catch the California Christmas vibe}.
 {Leaving for LAX for the second time! …the next morning. FAIL.}
 {Unique bracelet/ring I found while shopping around Hermosa Beach. The shops were cute, independently-owned boutiques with an eclectic vibe and reminded me of a much sunnier Portsmouth. 
 {Danielle and I..did I mention she is a life saver?}

Peace out LA. View of the Rocky Mountains from my window seat on the plane to Boston. 
*
REUNITED in Boston….My boyfriend is truly the most thoughtful person I know..he surprised me with an adorable poster welcoming me back :) I love him! And it was so great to have my family there to greet me. 
*
{Love my sister's USA headband! Ha!}


*




No comments:

Post a Comment