Thursday, December 12, 2013

Spirit of Christmas

I was walking to class this morning {late!}, when I saw the most beautiful sunrise! I stopped rushing around and took a minute to snap a picture and just enjoy it. I realized that it was one of the last I may see here before I fly home to the States for winter break. It's little reminders like this that make me realize how truly lucky I am to be here. Jeju is beautiful, and this experience has been truly beautiful, too. I am so grateful for many things this Christmas: for my new friends,for Rachel, for my students, this teaching experience, and all the opportunities to travel and learn new things. And of course my family and friends at home! <3
*
*
Of course the adorable Christmas gifts from students don't hurt….


{The students commonly call all teachers, "teacher" as a sign of respect, even after you know your own students well!}



 {A hand-made candle in a heart shaped holder from a student. Too cute.}

*


No comments:

Post a Comment