Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Last Supper: at Sunset Cafe

Every good thing comes to an end. Including our wonderful vacation in Mũi Né. :( One of the things that made it most special was the connection we made with some friendly locals, like Xuan and his kite surfing friends, and the hospitality that they showed Rachel and I. While I ate many {all} meals at Sunset Cafe; the final dinner was a very special one! 
*

{I loved the outdoor patio; it was warm and breezy, and set back from the commotion of the street!}




{Drinks! A fresh mango-pineapple lassi and a Shirley Temple for me! I love the old school 7 Up can; and the grenadine wasn't too syrupy.}



 {Xuan is a self-taught English speaker. One of his tools to help himself learn is to write the translation of some of his favorite English songs, which play for guests at the restaurant! I love that! He liked many songs that reminded me of my upbringing and music I like: "Hotel California" and "Yesterday" are a few favorites}. 
*
 {Sneaky shot! 0_0}

{Enjoying garlic and butter shrimp and fried fish. The seafood in Vietnam is delicious! Even though I have eaten shrimp many times, I have never had to peel off the shell and cut off the heads! Weird! But it was very good}.


Goodbye {for now!} 
Mai mốt gặp lại
*

No comments:

Post a Comment