Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Vintage Post: Pen Pals

If you're a twenty-something girl with an iPhone attached to your body like an extra limb, you probably don't get all giddy about pen pals. But... I'm really excited about them, actually. Because: it's a lesson I'm planning as an exchange between a classroom in America (my good friend Katie is co-teaching), and our classroom in Korea. The kids are so curious about what Americans learn in school, what we study, what sports we like, what we eat, and on and on. Teaching writing in all its forms is my absolute favorite, so I can't wait to begin this project! 
Our letters from students in America finally arrived today; after about two weeks of waiting! Ah, snail mail. Thanks Katie! :)

*
More letter writing updates soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment